Thursday, April 08, 2010

3 Years (or... I'm alive!!!)

Plans, plans, plans.

I planned on posting on the 30th of March so it would be exactly 3 years from my last post.  So much for that idea.  So, here I am.  Finally.  What happened to me?  I have no idea.  I tend to be very cyclical in my hobbies, and knitting got put on a back burner for a loooong time.  I have knit some small projects (and a large one, which I will try to post a pic of soon), but knitting just wasn't that interesting.

I have absolutely no idea how to use blogger any more, so I have a lot of re-learning to do.  See those buttons on the right sidebar?  I have absolutely no idea how I got them there.  Oh, well.

A few weeks ago, when I took my to get the a/c fixed (hooray for a/c!), I discovered a fellow knitter.  The receptionist was working on a beautiful shawl.  Of course, much knitting-talk ensued, and she told me about a local knitting guild that I never even heard of.  I am so thrilled to have a local knitting group to go to!  On the 17th of April, I will go to some classes they're having on yarn dyeing.  The morning class is how to dye a variegated yarn guaranteed to not stripe, and the afternoon class is how to dye a self-striping yarn.  I'm really looking forward to it.

Anywho, I've got other things to do, unfortunately.  I will try to post soon with some pics.  Posts without pics are boring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home